Jesco – RS6000R – 6″ Recessed Light Housing
RS6000R (6″ Universal Housing For Remodeling)
• Thermally protected, listed for damp locations.
• UL listed for feed-through branch circuit wiring.
• Dimmable with standard line-voltage incandescent dimmers.
• Remodeling housing models allow wiring below ceiling plane.
• J-box accessible through ceiling cut-out.
• Adjustable socket plate assures proper placement of different lamps.
• Airtight models are Gasketed to prevent airflow through the housing from heating or cooling systems. Compliant with State of Washington restricted airflow requirements (WSEC Code).
• Non-IC units require 3-inch of clearance on all sides;IC units may be covered with insulation to conserve energy.
• Shallow new construction and remodeling housings have a mere 5-1/2″ depth.
• Lamps sold separately.
Lamp: PAR16/30/38, R30/40, A19
Input Voltage: 120V
Max Wattage: 150W
Cut Out: 6-1/2
There are no reviews yet.